Did you know that only 35% of adults in the U.S. have correctly aligned front teeth? Most of us weren’t born with teeth aligned in neat, even rows like the models and actors in the media. Let’s face it, we all want straight teeth and a more beautiful smile, but many don’t know how to get straight teeth. Are you suffering from mild tooth misalignment or relapse from previous orthodontic treatment? Then we have good news. At Aesthetica Contemporary Dentistry we offer the fastest way to get straight teeth that could correct your poorly aligned teeth.
But first, why do you need straight teeth? Are there any health benefits to perfectly aligned teeth? What’s the fastest way to straight teeth?
What are the Benefits of Straight Teeth?
Although the primary motivation for getting your teeth aligned may be purely cosmetic, there is a multitude of real health benefits.
- Reducing damage from malocclusion. Only 20% of Americans have an ideal bite (source). An improperly aligned occlusion can lead to teeth grinding, TMJ disorders, chronic headaches, and premature tooth wear.
- Straight teeth mean cleaner teeth. When teeth are evenly spaced, brushing and flossing are more efficient. This leaves little opportunity for harmful bacteria to accumulate which can lead to periodontal or gum disease and eventual tooth loss.
- Fewer risks from injuries. Teeth that protrude are more susceptible to chips or cracks from injuries and may cause damage to lips.
- Clearer speech. Gaps in teeth may cause speech impediments or lisps.
Smiling makes us happier! The joy, confidence, and self-esteem generated by a healthy, straight smile cannot be underestimated. The reality is that a straight clean smile looks great, makes you feel better, and is better for you. A crooked smile could keep you from smiling as much as you usually would. It’s time to investigate your orthodontic treatment options.
What Makes MTM® Clear•Aligner the Fastest Way to Get Straight Teeth?
We all have busy lives, and nobody has the time for years of dental appointments to reach a smile alignment goal. Above all, you don’t want the embarrassment of traditional metal braces or the discomfort of lingual braces (metal wires and brackets behind the teeth). You don’t have the budget to afford Invisalign® clear aligner treatment either. So what are your options?
At Aesthetica Contemporary Dentistry, your Seattle dentists offer the MTM® Clear•Aligner system. MTM® stands for “minor tooth movement” and uses technology similar to Invisalign® to correct flaws in smiles quickly, gently, and discreetly.
What are the benefits of MTM® Clear•Aligner?
- Shorter Treatment Times. Most cases are completed within 4-6 months of treatment by wearing your custom-fitted clear aligners from 20-22 hours every day and replacing them every three weeks.
- Less Time Means Less Cost. The accelerated treatment time means less dental visits and fewer clear aligners. In some circumstances, the cost can be up to half the price of other orthodontic procedures.
- Non-Invasive and Completely Removable. MTM® Clear•Aligner straightens teeth with no wires, brackets, or attachments. Your aligners can be removed to clean your teeth, eat, or snap a quick selfie.
Could you be a candidate for MTM® Clear•Aligner, the fastest way to get straight teeth? Find out now!
How Do I Get Started?
Orthodontics is more advanced than ever before. There’s no time like now to start your smile journey to correct your poorly aligned teeth. Every case is different, so the first step is visiting your dentist who offers orthodontic treatment at a personal consultation. Quit looking for answers about how to get straight teeth, and ask your dentist!
If you and your dentist decide that the MTM® system is right for you, you will discuss an estimated timeline and treatment to achieve your desired results. Our team will take digital impressions for fabricating your series of clear aligners that gently realign your teeth. You will see Dr. Kollia or Dr. Fu for regular visits to monitor your progress.
We want you to see results as quickly as possible, and we want those results to last. Your smile team is standing by to help give you the confidence and health of a beautifully aligned smile.
If you are ready to find out more information about how to straighten your smile: Request an Appointment today
Share this blog with someone who wants to know the fastest way to get straight teeth. They’ll thank you for it!