Restore Missing Teeth
Dental implants let you live your life again - without the pain or embarrassment.
Do you feel self-conscious about how your smile looks with a missing tooth or teeth?
Dental implants give you more than a new smile; it gives you the confidence to eat, talk, and laugh freely again.
They consist of three parts: the post, abutment, and crown, replicating the look and function like your real teeth.
At Aesthetica Contemporary Dentistry, we’ll partner with a specialized expert to safely place the post. Then, we’ll customize and place your restoration to restore your smile.
It’s life-changing, affordable, and convenient. Find out if you’re a candidate today!
Dental implants are the solution you’ve been searching for.
How the Dental Implant Process Works
Dental implants are an ideal treatment to restore your smile back to its optimal health.
Our Seattle dentists prioritize your comfort and high-quality dental care to ensure your restoration goes smoothly. At your consultation, we’ll make sure you’re a candidate by reviewing your medical history and current oral health.
Then the dental implant procedure usually involves three steps:
- Step 1
Step 1: The first step is to place the implant post that resembles your tooth root. We’ll partner with a specialized expert to insert the post, so it’s fused with your jaw to securely attach your replacement tooth or teeth.
Implants can take some time to bond fully with your jawbone, and the healing process varies from patient to patient.
- Step 2
Step 2: Once your post is healed, we’ll place an abutment, a small connecting piece, to link your implant post to your new restoration.
- Step 3
Step 3: Finally, we’ll craft a custom-made restoration and attach it to your abutment and implant post. The new dental crown is made to feel and look like your natural tooth.
We’ll address any concerns you may have and will make sure you’re completely comfortable before, during, and after your implant procedure.
Dental Implant FAQs
- How much do dental implants cost?
Dental implant costs vary from patient to patient, depending on your individual needs. It may be partially covered by insurance since they are a restorative procedure.
Please contact our office for a consultation so we can create a customized plan for your timeline, smile needs, and budget.
- How long do dental implants last?
The implant post can last a lifetime, and your dental crown can last anywhere from 10-30 years.
Our dental implant posts and restorations are made with high-quality and durable materials, but you play a big role in ensuring the longevity of your restoration.
Proper oral hygiene includes:
- Brushing twice a day for at least two minutes each time
- Flossing at least once a day
- Visiting us for your routine cleanings
- Am I a candidate for dental implants?
In general, if you have one or more missing teeth, you’re very likely to be a dental implants candidate!
Other factors include:
- Age: Dental implants work best with individuals whose facial growth and development have finished. It’s usually around 16 year old for girls and around 18 year old for boys.
- Health: Healthy gums and teeth allow your body to respond well to dental implants. If you’re a heavy smoker, suffer from chronic disorders such as diabetes, or have had radiation in your head/neck area, we may need to evaluate your medical history further to ensure dental implants are the best option for you.
- Jawbone amount: You do need a certain amount of supportive bone around the area to support the implant post. If you don’t have the necessary amount, we’ll discuss further options to help prepare for your restoration.
The best way to find out is to schedule your initial examination so we can fully evaluate your needs.
- What areas do you serve?
We happily welcome patients from the Greater Seattle area, including Eastlake, Fremont, Wallingford, U District, Capitol Hill, Westlake, and Seattle, WA.
Schedule your visit now with our Seattle dentists.