CEREC® Same-Day Crowns: Get The Job Done In One Visit!
“Looks like you’re going to need a crown.”
What goes through your mind when your dentist tells you this bad news?
Maybe that you were barely able to find time to make your regular check-up visit. How will you find time for the multiple visits that crowns usually take?
But before you panic, your Seattle dentist has good news.
Using the latest dental technology of CEREC®, Dr. Kollia, and Dr. Fu can create and place your beautiful crown in just one visit.
So let’s elaborate.
Why Might You Need A Dental Crown?
Your dentist always has good reasons for recommending a dental crown procedure. These include:
- Strengthening a tooth with a large filling or multiple fillings
- Improving the appearance of misshapen teeth
- Restoring the structural strength of a cracked, broken, or worn tooth
- Fortifying a tooth from fracturing after a root canal
And at that point, you have to choose between traditional crowns and CEREC® same-day crowns.
Getting crowns takes time and is an intensive, multi-visit procedure that can be costly.
Not every patient can manage the multiple appointments or the financial outlay for this treatment option.
Along with the time and expense, messy, often ill-fitting bite trays and less secure temporaries are also deterrents.
The good news is that CEREC® same-day crowns provide another option!
CEREC® Same-Day Technology
So, what’s the difference between CEREC® same-day dentistry and its traditional competition?
- The CEREC® wand takes digital impressions in about two minutes, and you won’t feel a thing.
- Using advanced CAD/CAM technology, we can customize a new crown that fits like a glove and looks natural.
- With CEREC® same-day dentistry, we’re making and placing your crown in under two hours.
- CEREC® allows our dentists to offer this restorative treatment in one day, compared to several visits.
And here’s an even more in-depth look into how the CEREC® technology works and some of its benefits in our educational infographic:
Ready For Your Dental Crown In One Visit?
You’ll love the same-day convenience and esthetic results of CEREC® dental crowns!
Now when your dentist tells you that a crown is necessary to cap a damaged tooth or to improve your smile’s appearance, you can confidently say yes.
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
— Michael Altshuler
So use your time wisely and schedule your appointment with Aesthetic Contemporary Dentistry today!
- Call us at 206-588-0714
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dental office is in Seattle, WA, and we serve the following neighborhoods: Eastlake, Fremont, Wallingford, U District, Capitol Hill, and Westlake.